DAD'S 70TH BIRTHDAY PARTY

/ 3.3.16


We recently held a 70th birthday dinner for my Dad and 70 of his friends. The venue was the beautiful Pialligo Estate Winery with its beautiful gardens and food. We enjoyed dinner as the sun set and the kids explored the vast grounds. 

I think I was living overseas for his 60th birthday and my sister was knee deep in nappies, so this was a special milestone that we could not let pass without a celebration.  He said it was 5 hours of bliss so the goal was achieved, to make him know he is appreciated. 

He has always loved liquorice all sorts so this was the theme of his cake (by Cakes of Your Dreams) with a blue and green colour theme for the decorations (all from Spartys). My sister made the beautiful name place cards.

No comments

Post a Comment

the creative muster. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.